"Hi there, I’am fat, juicy, strong and easy!"
- Suntastic! Your Fabulous Sempervivum loves a sunny spot.
- Looking a bit pale ...? Mr. Sempervivum needs at least half a day, 5 to 6 hours of direct sunlight, if not, your fat friend will lose colour.
- Shower!Your Fabulous Sempervivum can survive a long period without water. In extremely hot weather conditions it will appreciate a nice refreshing shower in the evenings! When you notice that the leaves are getting limp after a long dry period, give it a good watering. Thank you!
- No wet feet! Your fat friend doesn’t like a wet environment. Make sure that your trays or pots are well-drained.
- The poorer, the better! In the wild your Sempervivum thrives in poor soil and is not a big fan of a nutritious soil. Mister Sempervivum can grow in the same soil for years, but for optimum growth it is better to repot it every now and then.
- Hooray! Your Sempervivum succulent is winter-hardy and feels great. Up to 20 degrees Celsius below zero.
- Be extra nice. Give your friend a dash of liquid fertilizer diluted in water 3 times a year between April and August.
"Please also follow the latest care tips on social media!
Hi, we know you like us.We love you too!
Several of our Fabulous Fat Friends varieties are protected by plant breeders’ rights.
Unfortunately, propagation of these plants is prohibited!